Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Coming Clean

Super quick post- and slightly advertorial. I discovered Charlie's Soap on The Nest and had to try some. I found a small bottle of the liquid version at my local Whole Foods and I am IN LOVE. Seriously, my whites are whiter, the red clay dirt that the dogs bring in (and put on the bed) has come out. And, it seems gentle, is environmentally friendly, and generally animal friendly (as in, they haven't tested on animals, haven't paid for animal testing, but can't attest to the history of all of their raw materials. So not as Method "clean" but pretty good). They also seem to be a nice little family company out of North Carolina. Check out their website for locations from which to buy as well as their cool "cleanability" chart.

Happy Laundry!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your comments! It means so much to me.