Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Pictures of You

Like many new brides (I think??) I am captivated by the idea of creating a picture wall. However, at this stage of the game, I'm not satisfied with the super-cheap frame job or over-the-top matchy-matchy. There are numerous designers that pull together collections of frames (some photographs, some not) and they look quite simply divine. I also love how Picture Walls can exist in a traditional home, modern/contemporary, rustic, etc.

My biggest design challenge is which look to go for- I love the symmetry of one-size, one color frames. However, I adore the put-together look of Eric Cohler's assorted style and size frames in his stairway.









Riverside Location via www.beachstudios.co.uk
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your comments! It means so much to me.