Thursday, July 2, 2009

Red White and Blue at Sea

Wow. My dear little sister, her husband, and their two little boys (ages 5 and 2)  are here to help us celebrate the Fourth.  The house is in a state of constant motion (read: commotion). The dogs are thrilled- there are constant ball throwers, lovers, fingers and faces to lick, and great food to steal.  

In anticipation of July 4th, and knowing many folks will be headed to the beach, here are a few images tying together red, white, and blue.  Not terribly original, I admit, but hope you enjoy the scenes.  Most are from talented- in my opinion- amateur photographers.  Ahh, relaxation.  I will need a vacation after this one! But I wouldn't trade it for the world. :-)


Red, White and Blue by jolyn27.
via Flikr Jolyn27 (a very talented photographer!)

9 comments:

  1. Love seeing such beautiful images of the beach! wow..... x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makes me long to walk on the beach. Happy 4th

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are great! I love that first one. Have a great fourth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great Independence Day with your family. Kids running amok is what family get togethers are all about. Mine always seemed to grow a bit when they are with cousins, aunts and uncles, grandparents.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving those photos. Makes me wish I was at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my goodness these beach pictures are making me drool for saltwater.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these picks, my favorite being the first one. So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Funny, the very first one looked like Norway - who could tell in was down here in my neck of the woods!
    Very talented indeed!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving your comments! It means so much to me.