Monday, May 4, 2009

Blue Skies Smiling At Me

Recently, for no good reason, I felt the need to get out of town for a bit. My job used to have me traveling constantly, but with the economic slowdown and budget tightening, my trips are becoming increasingly sparse. Plus, speaking of jobs, need some time to work on the resume. ;-)So, I packed up one of the kids (Madison) and headed down to my father's beachouse on the Gulf Coast (thank you Daddy!).
Unfortunately, the skies are a bit grey- though I'm willing the sun to come out! In thinking of blue skies, it occurred to me how much I love a blue porch ceiling (yes, I'm slightly obsessed with porches of late). So, without further adieu...
Flikr- I love Butter

Flikr- Paige One


Flikr-Annapolitan in Raleigh





via Apartment Therapy






Washington Post via Philly Online





Flickr




P. Allen Smith





Flikr via Apartment Therapy






1 comment:

  1. I too love blue porch ceilings, seersucker suits, and mint juleps! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving your comments! It means so much to me.